Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 tone or multi tone for coin hunting

tmanfromtexas

Just wondering how many here use the four tone audio vs the multi tone. I use 4 tone and I know McNickel and GOIO use multi. Does anyone have an idea if one is better than the other, is it just a choice or does one actually have better audio notification than the other. Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks. TMAN...

I put the threshold tone on 19 and use multi tone conductive. I like it a lot. I also use pitch hold.

J

4 tone for me. I'm not a long time Minelab user so maybe thats why. I find it more easy to tell a good target next to trash with 4 tone. With time i may swith to multi.

I like the multi tone for coin hunting in high trash areas and when i dont have lots of time i can ignore the shallow pennies and other non ferous stuff
at the beach i like the pitch hold.

mikeB

etrac//xcal swinger

tmanfromtexas said:
Just wondering how many here use the four tone audio vs the multi tone. I use 4 tone and I know McNickel and GOIO use multi. Does anyone have an idea if one is better than the other, is it just a choice or does one actually have better audio notification than the other. Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks. TMAN...
[size=large]T-Man..........Like You for years.......I used 2,3,or better yet 4 tones.......After following GOIO's leed with the E-Trac...................and ONLY after sticking with Multi tone for 6 weeks,and After going threw 2 bottles of ASPRIN,was I able to get used to Multi tones.
I am NOW easily able to sypher threw what is 44 -50 and know that44 + starts to scratch my silver itch where I will then,and (Only Then ) look at the screen to cherry pick Silver.
[/size]