Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4th time same spot in the park... silver!

gunwolf

hit a spot in the park I have been over at least 4 times this year. today I went mostly open screen 13" ultimate, and sensitivity maxed out on 30... I dug every signal that was either great or at least 4" or deeper. few of the wheats were about 8"+ and then I got a 12-37/39 at 6" and thought it may be another wheat so I dug and out came a 1914D barber dime! it was/is well worn that would explain the zinc penny deep wheat range. today proves that an area is never hunted out even by myself! and also... dig every good signal, you might be surprised once in a while!
OGEASRQ.jpg

WL3PNPm.jpg

Getting my silver dollar in the middle of a well hunted area is proof positive of that statement!!

Nice finds!
Mark

Nice finds.