Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4x Gold Ring Day

4 in one day :surprised: WOW, that's more than I found all last year. Congrats :super:

You sure that there wasn't a jewelry store there before that is a awesome hall .:thumbup: sube

Dude! You're killin' me here!
I can't even see my ground yet...
:(

Seriously, congrats...that's awesome.
:)
mike

If you would have said you got them at the beach I wouldn't have believed you....:pinnochio ...... now maybe that will drive some beach hunters inland ....one could only hope.

I've picked up a few rings at schools but 4 gold ones in one day..... :clapping: , outstanding day out

Congrats!!

Cliff

Man! Whats the backstory? :clapping:

In general, were they near the entrances? Parking lot edges? Playground? What do you figure caused this great day you had? That little one is a tough target to pull out of the dirt..:thumbup:
Mud.

Thanks guys!

Mud, 3 of the 4 rings were found on the actual playing field. The smallest one was on the sideline. I thank God for the awesome day! I believe persistence brought on the day, and by that I mean no skipping over ANY low tones. I didn't have to dig many targets that day, but I think it is most important to stick with it. It is too easy to give up digging low tones after digging 15 consecutive can tabs or slaw pieces. Here is the gold and silver I have dug at that school so far. School was built in the 50's