Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5 Ring Beach Hunt Using 13" Ultimate

Clad2Hunt

Spent a long weekend at my camper near Myrtle Beach and beach hunting has been a cruel mistress to me until now. This was at the end of the first bike rally so lots of folks in the water. I went out on low tide and a bowl shape area was exposed. It is full of crushed shells and large shells were all along the top of the ridge. This same spot was there last year and gave me a lot of different costume jewelry. The ladies watch and Matchbox trailer have been in the water long enough to grow barnacles. Will be back in 10 days for a week long vacation and have already laid out what time I do things all around low tides. 2- 14g rings and 3 costume rings. So far the coil performed well on the beach. I can tell my target count and depth went way up from last time I was there and used the 11" Pro. Set on Auto. and stable going from wet to dry sand.

Nice! I bet you're looking forward to your next hunting party. I look forward to seeing the results. Congratulations and thanks for the pictures.