Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5 years worth cashed in..

bootyhoundpa

Mostly freshwater and a few saltwater finds..lots of tiny stuff...got a few dollars shy of 2grand...
CE771FEE-7F86-4852-84D8-9195E1644CAE.jpeg

Nice I just sold one of my 14k 12.5 gram ring that had a stone in it which was missing as it was hit hard by a lawn mower!
Mark

I would love to see what Old Beechnut's totals are!!!

That's a very impressive pile of yellow boutyhound! Lots of work and fun in that pile too! Lets us know how the transaction goes with whom you use. Joe

Thanks for comments guys...Joe I just used a local gold buyer in my area that had good reviews... I even had 2 tiny 18k earrings mixed in with the 10k pileand they brought it to my attention .. there were several questionable pieces in the pile,some marked and some not..much to my surprise there was very very little that got rejected as not being gold..the man took the time to acid test even the very smallest of the unmarked stuff.. so all in all I’m very happy with the results..

I’ll be honest...that looks like more than 2k in scrap with the proper buyer. What percentage did he pay for it?

I’ll be honest...that looks like more than 2k in scrap with the proper buyer. What percentage did he pay for it?
Well, I did find 2 matching sets of earrings and I kept one of the rings out of that batch so that’s 5 pieces of 14 k that I didn’t cash in..as far whether or not I got the absolute top dollar or not I don’t know and to some extent I don’t really care as long as I’m not losing crazy money.. im not comfortable mail it out ..I would rather deal direct with someone..