Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$500 indian head thanks deus

jmann

Found 1909 s Indian head penny with my deus today. Couple more of those and deus will pay for its self. Day three with deus and loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:super::cheers::bouncy:

They just minted 309,000 of the 1909s IH so you have a rare find indeed. Congratulations on your excellent find and your new DEUS. HH :minelab:

jmann said:
I wish my phone would let me up load photos.....thanks

If you have a scanner, you can scan the coin and load the picture from there.

Every time out i get another peice of tje puzzle together. Deus is simply a thrill to use even if its made in france lol

That's really cool man! A BIG CONGRATS!!!
Any pics of that sweet coin?