Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

56 cents, the General Lee & two sterling.

Ytcoinshooter

My stepson Casey asked me last night if I wanted to hit nearby spot today he had permission to hunt. He'd try the shore and I figured to sample the water in cold weather gear. It was a tiny area and once I checked the mucky composition of the bottom I knew it wasn't heavily used for swimming. In a word disgusting. In an hour and a half he didn't dig any coins. I couldn't even get near the boat launch while in the water for fear of getting stuck. I waded off shore from a sandy area that might have been nicer for a swim long ago. I can't believe my continued luck or its the Excalibur 2. I like my CZ-20 but that 10.5" spider style coil and loop support would have gotten snagged much more than the 10" on my minelab .
3685243E-291D-4BF0-8FB7-FA10B5A1E35D-482-0000005023BECA90.jpg
D07A368A-0079-4ABD-8AF0-53B6C0A55BAF-482-00000050270F6E88.jpg
I pointed out the main swimming beach on another part of the lake after we were done that I had knowledge of, we hope to get time to try that in the future.
HH-Bruce