Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6" coil, shipment delayd!!!

SE-5

Today was the day, my 6" coil was to be delivered, for some reason on th day of delivery, the update says now it will be delivered on the 18th! Dang it.

When i first purchased my E-Trac it took a week to come to my house.On the day of delivery, i took off work early because i wanted to intercept the package to make sure i was going to receive it. When the driver finally pulled up to my house i watched him go in to the back of the truck to get the E-Trac. Seemed like he was taking forever and then like litterally 5 minutes later i see him get back in the driver seat, fire up the truck and take off..It felt like Santa just passed up my house as i watched him do it.lol So i called them and they said they couldnt find the box at the time but it was at the depot. So i had to go and pick it up later that night. Its funny to me how things like metal detectors and new accessories makes people including myself, so upset when plans dont always come together as they should. LOL Dont worry buddy youll be digging through the trash in no time when that 6" coil comes. HH and best of luck.

Crusty said:
Only 3 extra days.....I think you will survive.

Dave

Yepper, not the end of the world, just had a wide open schedule and now, on it's arrival day, booked solid for a week. Sometimes, retirement is harder than working!

No, not the end of the world, but after you give them the CC # you want it in your hands. I just had a similar experience. I had ordered a new weather station, and was tracking the shipment to the UPS hub. It arrived at the hub, and I should have gotten it the next day, but UPS turned it over to the USPS, and it took one more day to get. I thought I was getting patient in my old age, not at all. I want it in my greedy little hands. :thumbup:

I hope u you got the 6x8 sef best six inch coil bar none I have used all of them best target seperation with depth I found good targets at 8 inches. I perfer to use this coil over the stock coil.

stevew said:
I hope u you got the 6x8 sef best six inch coil bar none I have used all of them best target seperation with depth I found good targets at 8 inches. I perfer to use this coil over the stock coil.

stevew.... you must have forgotten that you were on the CTX forum not the E-trac or Explorer forum, since I'm sure you know the CTX and the 8x6 SEF coil are not compatible. However, I will "Ditto" the rest of your comment, but apply it to the 6" coil for the CTX. I have found that target separation and depth is very good in extremely trashy areas with the small 6" CTX coil. I believe SE-5 will be pleased with the results..........once he finally receives the coil.....HH

SE-5, where did you find the 6" smart coil, they are hard to find.