Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 machines - undisturbed dirt - depth tests

No doubt it works for you. Different soils can have more of a liking for different frequencies. Seen it myself in my soil with various machines over the years. Some freqs seem to light up certain levels of target conductivity better, but also certain freqs seem to penetrate certain soil types better. Might be different from one soil/sand type to another. In my soils/sands, any single freq machine over about 8khz seems to suffer in depth and stability, but what I'm seeing so far with these Deeptechs seems to go against that old rule of thumb perhaps, if mineralization is any indication as to how one might do in my soils/sands. Still soaking up more on that to weigh myself more over to the "buy" side of things here...

you really need to chat with Keith Southern (i think he hangs at Tom D forum) - he did a ton of video and testing in his mineralized dort and loves the Gold...

Critterhunter said:
No doubt it works for you. Different soils can have more of a liking for different frequencies. Seen it myself in my soil with various machines over the years. Some freqs seem to light up certain levels of target conductivity better, but also certain freqs seem to penetrate certain soil types better. Might be different from one soil/sand type to another. In my soils/sands, any single freq machine over about 8khz seems to suffer in depth and stability, but what I'm seeing so far with these Deeptechs seems to go against that old rule of thumb perhaps, if mineralization is any indication as to how one might do in my soils/sands. Still soaking up more on that to weigh myself more over to the "buy" side of things here...

Yea, plan to. Have read some from him but man there is a lot of stuff to dig into with threads all over the place on the web and also videos. Been sampling into it in small bites, so to speak. Plenty of time to contemplate here. I always like to look, and look well, before I jump. Thanks again for the info...These units to have me on a slow burn to buy that might boil over at any moment. Got to turn the heat down and sort it out a bit more for myself...