Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 seated spill. Key date and CC's.

"Dr.Tones"

My best coin spill to date! 6 seated and a shield all in one hole right here in Idaho! Aaaand... I FINALLY scored a CC. Not one but two! It gets better! Look up 1854 "Huge O" seated quarter! Amazing day with Bill Hines​​ Cody Holmes​​ and Ryan Jamison​​

Hopefully the video will be done tomorrow

Mercy Me! :surprised:

Did that nickel skew the signal to make it sound like trash? I have to believe theres a lot of multidenom tight spills/slanted stacks that get missed on account of theres a N in with them..for sure a multidenom clad spill sounds like trash...just wondering what you thought when you hit the signal? Great find there, Dr.!:clapping:
Mud

That is what keeps us going, great recovery, can't wait to see the video.

Randy

Great find!

DR.TONES
bit you were singing wen you dug them BAD BOYS OUT! that brings back some times i had 3 SEATED LIBERTYS AND 1 1/2 DIME
ALL WITHIN 30 YARDS

NICE GOING YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yikes::please::thumbup:

Here it is! The video you asked for! 6 Seated in one hole. My best coin spill yet! Carson city seateds, a key date and more! Please share! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73-ocEvlwG8

Dr. Tones,

Congrats on the seated pocket spill. The 1854 Huge O Seated Quarter is only the second dug one that I know of. I dug one in Oklahoma in Jan 2001. The population of this coin is said to be less than 200. Congrats again!

PryorCreekJoe

Oh wow!

C'mon really. Somethings are just too good to be true. A 6 seated spill? With another key date. Just like his 1901 quarter. This guy is all cheese. Sorry Tones no one wants to see your coin collection.

Wow love to see your super collection of coins. Is this guy for real? A key date in every hole? What a year indeed.

Great collection. Another key date. WOW. Just like the 1901 u dug. Key dates every time must be awesome. I predict the next find will be the 1909 s VDB. Cant wait to see it. Good luck to you.