Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6 Silver day with a dime trifecta...and a return visit

Simpsonslammer

Earlier this year I scoped out a park/ ball field in a small town. First visit scored a 1900 Barber dime, a 23S merc, 2 Rosies 51D & 53S, a 45 Washington, a 44P War nickel, and a 29 buffalo. I got back about a month later and scored a 05S Barber dime and a 04V in the same plug, 3 mercs 35, 41D and a 45D. Winter has set in so it looks like I will have to wait till spring to get back H.H

A great collection of detected silver coins! Silver coins are getting really hard to find but they are still out there in the ground but just deeper!!