Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

600 gold program

KyJoe

The 600 doesn't have a Gold program but looking at the settings I just made my Beach 2 the Gold program. Matched every setting, except Threshold pitch is locked in 4 instead of 11. Pitch is kind of a personal preference, I like the lower pitch fine. Am I missing anything or is there something else going on besides these settings?

It is in the algorithms each of the selections use, not only the user defined settings

Gold 1 & 2 Multi-IQ processes a high frequency weighted multi- frequency signal, while ground balancing for mineralised soil.

Beach 1 Multi-IQ processes a low frequency weighted multi-frequency signal, and uses special algorithms to maximise ground balancing for salt.

Beach 2 Multi- IQ processes a very low weighted multi-frequency combination, using the same algorithms as Beach 1 to maximise ground balancing for salt.

It is in the manual pages 25 and 26.

Unless some hack comes along, there is no user way to change the weighting of frequencies for the modes. The next machine in the ET/Etrac line will probably give the user that capability.