Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

600 hundred wautung list

BarryL

Curious if the 600 waiting list as long as the 800 list or is the demand less

Oh I already traded a detector in towards one was just wondering what the wait time on delivery of the 600s to the dealers are . He the dealer I am dealing with said he was expecting a shipment in this week or next week just did not say how many . He already has my detector so I hope I am at least one of the ones to receive one from his next shipment

BarryL said:
Oh I already traded a detector in towards one was just wondering what the wait time on delivery of the 600s to the dealers are . He the dealer I am dealing with said he was expecting a shipment in this week or next week just did not say how many . He already has my detector so I hope I am at least one of the ones to receive one from his next shipment

You'll probably get it. My impression is that the Eq 600 has been coming in and out of stock from the beginning of the rollout. Either demand for it is less (than for the 800) or ML has been shipping more 600 units--not sure which.