Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

600 vs 800 in saltwater ?

SWMO Mark

Does anyone know if the 600 performs as good as the 800 in saltwater. Or if it can pickup gold chains in the saltwater like the 800. Thanks, Mark

Mark.... i dont think anyone has FOUND any gold chains. I saw a video of someone playing around with one.....as a water hunter thats as reliable as an air test. Without the gold freq I honestly cant even guess. It depends on what the algorithms are they used and the freq combos. Jury is still out until we can get more in hand to see how effective they are on small gold.

Thanks for the response. I figured it was probably to early for anyone to know. Thought I would throw the questions out there in case anyone had heard anything anyway. Mark

Mark.... ya to early I guess. No accessories for hunting in the water to take full advantage of this machine.