Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

6000 D was just given to me :clapping:

Craig

My neighbor just called me and said she had something that belonged to her Grandfather, that she knew that I would like ! Went right over and she handed me a 6000 D. It has been in storage since he died back in the early 70's. It was full of dust, that I dusted off. It doesn't look like it had ever been used. there isn't even a scratch on the bottom of the coil. The batteries were disconnected, but were dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodnight:
My question is does White's still have parts for this detector.

Yep, they should have most parts. If you need a new battery holder, they are here: http://whiteselectronics.com/products/accessories/batteries.html

Hi,
If it didn

Just got a call from Whites today that my 6000d I sent in for rebuild was ready,, New coil , 2 new controls and minor stuff,, should be like new now, 105 bucks,, they're great! ( yes, I hip mounted mine) Its a "must" for a heavy motion machine.
jk

I bought a White 6000 series 3 on ebay a few months ago. It didn't come with a manual, thanks to this forum I have now downloaded one. I just want to say thanks to Skookum for the info. I don't feel so out of the loop with this valuable sourse of info. Agan thanx,

Hi,
You