Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$7,000.00 Diamond Ring Found in septic tank!!

Cupajo

[size=large]Thought I posted this one a while back, but it seems I only thought about it!!

One evening back in the

Yep, Rusty, pretty much unbeatable on the recovery end of things...trying to think of a scenario that MIGHT top it....close as I can come in my limited imagination would involve somebody who's loved one was ate by a crocodile in the Okovango delta, and they went in there and swept every croc with a coil to find the perp, then killed and gutted it with a spoon...Even then, it would be a close second...as an aside, regarding rich folk, maybe Cupajo got off light, I hear their $hit dont stink as bad as plebians...from personal experience, I doubt thats true, but I've heard it said enough to evaluate my position on this matter.

I just hope when I die, the Lord dont say "I got some good news, and some bad news for ya Mud". "The good news is you get to look for a 7k ring!, the bad news is it was flushed down a crapper in the 7th layer of Hell, and you got eternity to find it":rofl:
Mud

I have met people like that and it has to suck to be them. She was an idiot not to have insurance on the ring, home owners will usually do it for an extra fee and from the sound of it, she might have had one too. You do work cheap though.

I remember when my father lost his false teeth in the septic tank... And he went into it to retrieve them {Well to be fair, I went in with guidance from him}\\I could never figure how he could even put those back in his mouth...... no matter how much cleaning of them he did

Fair winds

Micheal

be car full when they say its an easy job

Hi Friends!!

Been away for a while and just checked in to discover your replies.

Somehow life has a way of interfering with one's doing things they enjoy!!

Mikie, 20 years or so ago I removed a dental plate from a toilet for a neighbor who had left it there after a night of hard drinking.

Needless to say I kept my thoughts to myself as to what he should do with the plate.:biggrin:

Have a great day one and all,

CJ