Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

7" concentric coil is a killer on the Multi Kruzer

Tommy Boy

It's raining here in NW Arkansas, so I decided to do some air test with the 7" concentric coil, and it's a beast. I tried various settings and frequencies, here's what I got.

Nickel 15"
Quarter 12"
Dime 11"

I have 3 more coils to play with, but will have to wait. My honey-doo list got moved to the front burner 😁

Hi Tommy, you know you won't get that much deepth in ground. I use the 6" coil on my MXT and i love how it hunts, but in ground i get 1" to 3 " less depth than in ground. The smalls coils do work good, and pinpoint good. When you get to go and hunt in soil, keep track of your depth if you can,

Thanks for the reply, I know I won't get that depth in the ground, the weather is supposed to dry up in the next couple of days, can't wait to see how it does .

I use the 7" coil too but mostly beach and fresh water lake hunting. It moves in the water well. Less drag. Picks up the smallest metal pieces too. On beach sand I remember digging a 12" deep rusty crown type bottle cap.

MMK w/7" is about the only digital detector I use now. Light, fast, and built to last. Crazy deep for the coil size too.

Tommy, Did you get to go hunting with the 7" coil? I have been thinking about getting one, Where did you get yours? I seen one on sale and mist getting it.