Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

!!! 7 Indian Head night !!! Plus: F75 Tom kicks butt on the Barber halfs!

lud

Oh brothers! Last night 5 mercs, and tonight, 7 indian heads, 83' to 05'. Did a small house yard in western Iowa. Strapped on the new Sunray x-12, and killed em! Best MD'n night ever! Indians came in from 32 to 35 at 4-6 inches. One 18d merc and a 16 and 25d wheat. Found a couple 40's bs wheats too. Oh friends, although my finds were tremendous, they were far eclipsed by my md'n bro F75 Tom! Check out the fisher "f" series forum, and check out Tom's 2x barber halfs, and 3 merc, 1 rosie night. We both got good stuff from this one yard, which is totally cool.

As I recall-my grandpa would say on his farm- i killed the last indian in iowa on top of that hill. Looks like there are a few left here in Iowa-and the LUD is KILLING THEM! I had fun tonight brother-plenty more good times to come. Its always a great night when we both go away with killer finds! 7 indians vs. 2 barber halves- I think we both came away pretty good man

Awesome job Lud, would love to find more IH myself. Keep it going!!!

Cleaned up.