Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

800 Headphones question

taltexan

Just picked up the 800 and read the manual about the audio. If I am understanding correctly, the WM 08 Module pairs with the detector and gives a faster signal but it has to have a cable connected to the headphone. Now the ML 80 headphones can be used without the WM 80 but is slower on signal to headphones.

What are y'all using? Just the headphones or attached by cable to WM 80? Is the signal speed really that much better with the WM 08? Thanks

Bluetooth. ... ive found no response difference... i played around with the bluetooth on a good many targets just fornthat reason. The bluetooth seems to have more volume to ne. But the machine has great volume.

The "lag" time to the BT phones is so small you can't actually know its there. Its a calculated number but I can tell you it sounds no different than being plugged into the detector.

I used my Equinox at Santa Monica beach today for the first time, in the pouring rain :detecting: I Paired the 800 headphones up with the NOX and had no problem hearing the targets targets once I raised the volume up. I was pleasantly surprised on how well they worked. I normally use Sunday’s headphones on my CTX but don’t think I’ll need them on the NOX. Felt kind of nice not to have headphone cords hanging down. The wireless headphones were under my rain jacket hood most of the day. I liked them.

I started out using the WM module and the wire just drove me nuts. Always seemed to get in the way no matter where I put it and I caught my shovel handle on it twice and ripped the wire out of my headphones. Switched to full wireless with just the headphones and loving it. The 40ms or whatever delay isn't an issue at all.

What is the right order to turn on detector, headphones and bluetooth on phone to get them all working together? (After they had been successfully paired previously.) Every time I have to fiddle around with pairing to get them both work with headphones. Automatically connects only one of them.

I just turn on the machine...... get a beep or two out of the external speaker....... then turn on the phones holding the button down until i hear it make that tripple beep.