Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

9 inch coil time frame

Fskafish

Time frame on ordering deus 2 with 9 inch coil compared to 11? Sorry if repetitive ordering tomorrow dont mind a little wait on the 9 but dont want to not have machine come april.

Time frame on ordering deus 2 with 9 inch coil compared to 11? Sorry if repetitive ordering tomorrow dont mind a little wait on the 9 but dont want to not have machine come april
Who are you buying from & is it a pre-order?

Personally, I'm looking for the 9"x5" for the D2. I think the 11' and the 9x5 make a powerful combination.

I heard next shipment is mid-March

IMO clearly they misjudged desire for 9” -XP by now should be well aware of the 11” predominance and demand for 9” systems and 9” coils and will address the matter, although they haven’t yet responded to my inquiry regarding the problem. Hopefully it’s not later than April. Fingers crossed for March.

IMO clearly they misjudged desire for 9” -XP by now should be well aware of the 11” predominance and demand for 9” systems and 9” coils and will address the matter, although they haven’t yet responded to my inquiry regarding the problem. Hopefully it’s not later than April. Fingers crossed for March.
I think it's a pure marketing ship lots with the 11' knowing most would like the 9" but we want the detector even if its with the 11" because they will sell more coils that way.
Mark

blame it on the bosa nova

I got talked into Deus 2 with an 11" coil I sent it back.
I need the 9" if XP can't get me a Deus 2 with a 9" coil
I will get a refund and keep using the EQ 800

I got talked into Deus 2 with an 11" coil I sent it back.
I need the 9" if XP can't get me a Deus 2 with a 9" coil
I will get a refund and keep using the EQ 800
I don t blame you. I've been told to get the 11" by dealers but I won't budge. I know what I like and what works for me. If I can't get a 9" than I wo n't buy one. I have a Deus 1 with the 9" and several other good machines. Not going to get an 11" in order to try a Deus 2. Deus 1 works quite well. I live near the beach and the 2 would be nice to have. If I lived inland I'd stick with the Deus 1 or Orx.

Same here not budging on it if I can't have the 9 inch coil I'll just get a refund.This situation where you can only get the 11 inch coil or you have to wait three times longer is really starting to get to me.

Same here not budging on it if I can't have the 9 inch coil I'll just get a refund.This situation where you can only get the 11 inch coil or you have to wait three times longer is really starting to get to me.
Same here I'm about to tell XP to jump in the lake & on top of that this isn't a 600-700 dollar detector?

It seems like the XP company would be making both size coils at the same time and shipping equal amounts, But I'm just one of the guys waiting for the 9". Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue. LOL

Like most I preordered a 9” - settled for an 11” and mulled it over about returning for a 9” when it looked like 9’s were coming, but decided to keep the 11” and wait for the 9” coil ( I did want both)
At first I thought the imbalance of sized wasn’t a huge deal but the longer it goes on the more it bugs me. I’ve emailed XP for clarification twice this week with no response- I’m just asking about likely time frame is all. It seems to me this is the only major beef about the rollout and it seems one that should be fixable in 4-6 weeks yet here we are still complaining about no 9’s.
Pretty sure by now they’ve been aware of the issue for over 6 weeks so I think it’s time for a shipping update from XP , or see a bunch coming in. Hello XP ? We deserve a response!