Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

9V Battery question

Kraemer

I have a few Tesoro’s that operate on 9 volt batteries and I was wondering if anyone had ever experienced a leak with these batteries. Thinking back, I cannot recall ever seeing a 9V battery leak. Any experiences?

They must be sealed pretty good. I have never seen one leak either, but I suppose it is possible.

Kraemer said:
I have a few Tesoro’s that operate on 9 volt batteries and I was wondering if anyone had ever experienced a leak with these batteries. Thinking back, I cannot recall ever seeing a 9V battery leak. Any experiences?
Personally, I've never seen one leak either but I'd think they would have to over a long period.
My little brother (CZ5) is a battery expert, when he sees this post he'll give us complete low down on this issue.

I have never had one leak but they are alkaline batteries and subject to leakage as all alkaline batteries are.

I just went and checked my 9v battery supply and one of them is bulging which to me indicates that it is going to start leaking.

I just went and checked my 9v battery supply and one of them is bulging which to me indicates that it is going to start leaking.