Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A camera sale that does not require a second mortgage from Canon

Detector Man

shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/eos-rebel-t5-ef-s-18-55mm-is-ii-kit---ef-75-300mm-f-4-56-iii-usm-refurbished?WT.mc_id=C126149

this is for a EOS Rebel T5 EF-S 18-55mm IS II Kit & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM for $239.98 (whole enchilada)

Use promo code #1DAD for $5.00 2-day FedEx shipping.

This camera will b e great to start the hobby or even for everyday .....you will be hard pressed to find a DSLR at that price range.....but if you DO? let us know by posting

I made a visit to the Canon site yesterday evening and was amazed at some of the bargain prices. Thanks for posting the link to the site. Kelley (Texas) :)

i was very surprised at the prices too. The deal i posted would be outstanding for someone just starting out into the hobby. Plus the purchaser gets a factory warrantie from Cannon for one year...not 3 months or 6 months..apparently SOMEONE bought some cameras....they are OUT OF STOCK at the moment.
For sure it was a killer deal. They do have other refurbished products heavily discounted as well....what lead me to the site was my shopping for a refurbished film scanner.....so far no luck....i might have to bite the bullet and buy a new one for 178,00 somewhere else instead of 199.00 at Canon

for the point and shoot folks ...there is a 20megapixel and 40 optical camera for $169
http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/powershot-sx410-is-black-refurbished

and there are many other options in cameras from dslr to point and shoot to lenses only to movie cameras

PS i knew people had read the post (116 views) and just wondered if the viewers had purchased anything

Have this one. http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/powershot-sx60-hs-refurbished Stopped carrying a bag with a lot of lens. My wife loves it.

Great choice !!!!
I had a Nikon FE i had bought many years ago, loved that camera , i had a couple lenses also and i planned this camera to be my LAST camera......except that the digital camera showed up and messed up my plan.....along the improvements of the digital camera came the point and shoot high optical telephone lens...i was and still consider myself a traditional photographer. Old habits are hard to break and after thinking about it long and hard i didnt go to the DSLR route. I went with the Point and Shoot camera route due to cost and telephoto possibility as well as the macro. In my case i bought a Sony HX100V and never looked back....no more lugging around multiple lenses...i love that camera....i know we takes it for granted now but it even takes NICE movies.
annnnnnnd it even has a viewfinder!!!!!! viewfinders are not available on many cameras...i gotta have a viewfinder.
Thanks for sharing