Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of new finds with the CTX-3030

tomjj

An 1837 bust half dime.................an 1857 flying eagle penny. I was using Doc's ferrous combo program and they were found 6" and 5" respectively. They both sound very good but the penny showed up on the screen as 12-28

Is 12-28 the normal place for the flying eagle penny to show up?

Congrats on two nice finds. As to TID....... it can depend on the condition of the penny, the depth, the angle it was buried, adjacent targets, separation mode used, etc. In the chart I made, my 1858/7 Flying Eagle came in around the 12/22 range, laying flat. HH Randy

Wow very nice finds.May i ask what camera you use pics are nice.Charlie

Excellent finds - wow. I found a fatty Indian earlier this year that came in with CO numbers in the mid 20's - normally don't dig these (pulltabs) but did because of the depth and age of the park - happy I did.

your my darn hero !!! WTG

Thats some nice finds !

HH DocBrown

SONY Handycam about 5 years old. It takes HD Vid and up to 12 meg pixal stills. Those pics were taken up very very close.