Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of Nox shaft options

pistolpete

We will be offering a few different shaft options for the Equinox including the 36" carbon fiber regular shaft with lower rod, a one piece carbon fiber shallow water scuba shaft, and Zero Flex fiberglass shafts in custom Anderson colors

pistolpete said:
We will be offering a few different shaft options for the Equinox including the 36" carbon fiber regular shaft with lower rod, a one piece carbon fiber shallow water scuba shaft, and Zero Flex fiberglass shafts in custom Anderson colors

Do the blue ones connect with the bottom ml shaft? If not do they extend the same as stock shaft? What's the ticket on one? Thanks

Nice....the water hunters need something like these in Australia .:)

Get them to my dealer in the UK and I will buy one.

That regular shaft with the lower rod is NICE. NO more need to buy a longer shaft...... i believe it was 28" with plenty of adjustment holes. Instead of a single hole for one button...... they have double holes with a double button for a good snap. I dont care much for twist locks in the salt water and sand...... theirs snaps into place and has a screw you finger tighten....... that baby dont move.

Those shafts look great. Any price point yet? In the first pic it almost looks like a larger coil. I'm guessing that's an optical illusion because of the angle.

I have one of your shafts on my Excal, and I just bought the EQ800. I will be buying one for it as well. I love your products! Thx for the Info, DirtDiga...aka; looknforgold

I will need mine to break down for travel though.

Lookin....... what im doing is keeping the ML shaft for travel..... id dont do a lot where i cant drive thou. So most of the time the two piece is just the ticket for me. IMO a 3 piece shaft designed for travel isnt the way to go as a daily use shaft...... but then i water hunt.

Dew

Pete,

The one piece shaft is great but having to take the display off and put on the longer shaft if you want to wade seems like a pain. Isn't there a way to make a short upper with a long and short lower so you can just interchange lower rods?

Love the rod I have for my CZ-20's and my Tiger Sharks. Waiting patiently for this rod and my underwater headphones so I can dive with my Equinox. Thanks for the products!

I had emailed Mr. Anderson re the carbon fiber shaft with the lower rod and he responded back that it would be available from dealers at a cost of 149.99