Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple oldies with the new Deus w/9" x35

UtahRich

Joined Monte and a dozen or so other detectorists out in Nevada at one of his Welcome To Hunt Outings. Always a challenge swinging a coil out in these places with all of the rusty nails and tin. Was a great opportunity to get the new Deus out and see how I could do with it. It didn't disappoint bringing in 2 of the 3 coins I found over the 4 days I was there.

The Deus found the 1904 IHC and the 1883 Seated Dime. Pleasant to swing for long periods of time and seems to have a knack for finding things. Gotta like that.

Rich -

nice finds! like the bulldog I have a frenchie and a boston

Congrats on the great finds !

Mkus said:

We also have French Bull Dogs & Boston Terriers.

Mkus said:

The old buttons are always fun to find.

Rich

E-Trac-Ohio said:

Mkus said:

Thanks, the relics and other finds can often be the highlight of an outing. One of the guys turned up a beautiful old brass powder flask and a railroad lock. An 1851 large cent turned up. Unusual for out West. Was a fun time.

Rich

Mike K (Ohio) said:
That's a good day hunting lol Looks really good was the dark silver in water?

Thanks. It was actually 3 days of hunting, a half day when I arrived, two full days, and a half day before leaving for home. The '54 seated dime was just 3-4" deep in the desert dirt. Very common for silver coins to gray up like this due to the elements and soil. The second seated dime was much deeper and apparently protected.

Rich

E-Trac-Ohio said:

Mkus said:

Very cool love both breeds

Those are very nice finds in a tough location Well done