Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple patterns kind of interesting

Jim upstate NY

Messing around with the edit function, which I gotta say is great.. and they need to make us an explorer with all these features...
any way I created 3 screens, an all us gold, a us gold and silver, and an all us coin screen.. The all coin ended up basically a straight across the 12 and a bit up at the end... so looks like to dig all the coins with this you gotta dig most of the trash also..
Now if we had this capability on an explorer you could probably get an all US coin screen and get rid of at least 50 percent of the trash targets included in this screen.. where the odd ball coins read out of that same ferrous range..
one other thing of note is some coins read different than each other quite a bit.. as I accepted many of the same type coins that read different than each other.. I am sure since it was the conductive reading only that the explorer would be the same, will try that later to see... half dimes read from 32 to 40 in conductive, they were the biggest range.. I tested 20 different ones.. anyway if anyone wants to download them to at least look at, I don't think I would actually use any of them unless in very clean ground
[attachment 105430 allcoin.ptrn] [attachment 105431 goldsilver.ptrn] [attachment 105432 usgold.ptrn]

Thanks Jim,

I believe the SE at-least has the ability to take a connection that would allow a similar save function. It's beyond me how to do this, BUT I actually might have an answer soon. Just need to bring myself up to date on how to connect USB pin outs to a serial port with the Explorer line. As soon as I get some time I'm going to try.

Here is a gold ring/jewelry and aussie/colonial english coins (some current and pre-decimal) pattern that I made.

I used the a smallest cursor with x-1 probe in a lowest manual sensitivity.

for me it's and interesting comparison.

David E Di