Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A doctors house, and church meeting place WOW

Ken in Georgia

I have never been in a place where the finds were so good. I see them on other post, but me never. Well, I hit this spot and re-hit it today and I found 1 IH, 40 Wheat's, and some more silver and gold now. I counted holes today dug about 90. But here it is. I will have to see what else comes up in the morning, The land owner and I are becoming good friends. I wish all days where like the last few !!!

Hi Ken

Excellent spot you have there! Just be sure to enjoy it as much as you can. Places like these are far and few in between these days!

HH,
Ray

Yes the owner of the land told me the Doctor would let the women have the babies there at the house, when problems would come up. He showed me the where the new father's would be waiting to hear the news about the birth, this helped me find the 3 walkers. The rest was where his wife allowed the church to come in and have tent meetings at. Its a place of what dreams are made of, note the is the second house here, on the land. And the first house had burnt down in 1923. So, Steve I am with you, a once and life time hunt. I am spoiled now. :yikes: I would like all days to be like that hunting.

It's a 10 cent piece it's a 1910. Never seen one until now. Thanks to all !!!

That is some great hunting, Ken and some really great finds. That is the kind of spot we all dream about. Glad you found it and are sharing it with us. Well, kind of.:drool: HH jim tn

Awesome! I like how you found where the fathers stood around waiting, pacing back and forth, smoking, drinking, and probably were flipping Heads or Tails to see if it would be a girl or boy!
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Awesome! I like how you found where the fathers stood around waiting, pacing back and forth, smoking, drinking, and probably were flipping Heads or Tails to see if it would be a girl or boy!
Mud

I felt bad already that none of my pals where with me and I will post a picture of the house later. But the treasure is all mine !!!! Pirate I'am, Show me the booty (Ladies too) :rofl:

mudpuppy said:
Mud
I was thinking the same thing. lol

I went back today and nothing. But no it's not real stone. Fake