Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few finds, including my first EQ 800 Silver

Received my EQ 800 Thursday and I got everything charged up and ready to hunt. The pairing of the headphones and the settings was pretty simple, which is good. I made a few changes according to Bill S on the Park 1 settings. He has it set up a bit like the Etrac's ( Mine has it as well), the best he can anyways. Different tones and all which is one of the things I like. With the weather here about as bad as it can be this time of year, I got out around 10 and hunted for about 3 hours.

There's a spot that I have been finding a lot of older stuff the last 6 months with some great results and I wanted to see what the 800 would do and it performed well. Like what people have said online and my in test garden results, most things hit like they've been saying. Nickels do hit really good, and they hit right at 13 every time. Here is a few finds including my first every 800 Silver, a 1918 "D" Merc, the other goods is from last weeks hunt with my Etrac.... Todays EQ 800 finds, the Merc and 2 wheat's and some clad coming from a iron infested hunted to death type of spot, so.............:thumbup:

Yes, I'm looking forward to learning the machine and the weight, well, that's really nice, thanks for looking, Dirtdiga:super:
r2ruxw.jpg

PryorCreekJoe said:
Donnie,

You drank the cool aid too? (Oh, congrats on the digs especially the shinny)

PCJ
Well, yes... :)

Thanks Joe, I thought I would try this thing out. I have an Excal which I'm going to be using next month. But, I sure like to replace it with this machine though. I called and looked around, unless I come up with my own waterproof headphones, there is not end in sight per the vendors on when they'll get here, and 99% of my beach finds comes out in the saltwater, to about waist high, so. I need those headphones from minelab.

This little machine has really good separation and it will be a good backup for my Etrac, and I'll also use it for tot lots, volleyball courts and the locals lakes and the places where I won't have to use TTF as much. Because as you know, most City lots are choked full of trash.

And Joe! I can't wait to see your finds from the EQ, as always, I'll be looking forward to seeing your finds. I think your one of the best hunters I know, Donnie