Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few good finds 9-7-12 hunt

Searover Subterfuge crew Mwolf2270 and Bootyhunter went and hunted a 1930's era house. We had a few good finds this is my first attempt at a video with this go pro setup and using windows 7 movie maker some of my graphic are alittle off. Hope you eny the video http://youtu.be/x42LWCL6Qa4pe

HH Matt

Hey MtWolf, awesome video! Love the intro,lol!! Wow not much of a response..... Guess these finds weren't as exciting as some of the clad and other B.S. that some folks rave over around here if you're in the click!! O well, I loved the vid and appreciate the effort it takes to make and post videos. I don't bother making vids much to post anymore because it is too much trouble when people don't appreciate the finds, much less the effort to record, edit and post them. Well you did a great job on the hunt and the vids. Can't wait to get out tommorow, lets go to Silvertown again!! Bootyhunter

Good hunt. Nice job on the video. Love the headmount camera. Which model go pro is that? HH Randy

Thanks for the video. I really enjoy them. I usually learn something from each and every video that I see. Nice finds too.

Thanks for the comments That is the hero not the hero 2 digger which is the newest one. For what I do it works well. I really like it I honestly forget I am wearing it lol.