Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few hunts lately....

GRAY GHOST

Hello all. Here are the results of a few hunts i've gone on lately. Work and home obligations coupled with the fact that good spots are getting hard to come by have all taken their tolls this year - but we're gonna keep on gettin' up anyway! Some of the older spots Frank and i are hitting are really starting to dry up. Here goes: A large amount of flat buttons, some old revolver lead, a cuff zouave i bought, a really neat sunday school pin, a silver locket piece, a 4 hole confederate made lead button, hem weights [have several], and a cool lockplate found out by an old hose in the woods. The old belt stud, floral buttons, and suspender buttons are just cool too. The silver colored disc is the perfect size for a 3 cent piece, but i think it's aluminum - been bouncing it around on my desk for the last few minutes trying to get that silver "TING!" out of it, but to no avail.
Thanks for looking, and good luck!

A very nice assortment of goodies and bullets, that duck and little girl thing caught my eye. Part of a ring maybe?

Very nice haul Lou. I have has some areas open up recently and with deer season winding down things look good for the winter season ahead. The nice thing is that some local spots are starting to produce and that is nice to be just 15 minutes from the house. Got a hugh farm on the Eastern Shore that just came available this week that has a mid 1700's house site on it. Should produce some nice relics and coins? Landowner says it has never been hunted, so could be a gold mine. HH and have a wonderful Christmas.

Wes

The piece has two very small hinge halves on one side, so i'm supposing it's an old locket. Thanks for looking, and good luck.

Holy Cow! I'll talk to ya soon! Just need to get some time off, been crazy lately. But, nowadays, that's a good problem to have!

What is the thing in top right corner of first picture? I found one of those a while back. I used to have a pin with the cross on it just like that. I got it about 20 some years ago at church for attendance I think .

Not bad, not bad at all.

Wes,

You don't know me, but I am moving to the Gloucester VA area. I am from North Dakota, and have been metal detecting since 1980. I use a Deus XP. The reason I write, I know nobody in VA...just looking for some direction on people that might be interested in showing someone around or at least pointing the way!

Thanks for your time!

Curt Graff

701-799-3308