Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few live digs from last night with the Equinox 800

bigelow

Sorry still trying to figure out a good video system had the camera horizontal but youtube made it vertical again
[video]https://youtu.be/Wz8w1nItGvs[/video]

Thanks for the video! You are correct when you said videos like this will help up waiting pass the time. I had to laugh though. Not only are you out in the park at night with a cell cam and a light metal detecting, here we are watching every tiny signal with laser focus for 20 something minutes. The new detector has turned us all into kids again. Kinda cool.

lol yeah hoping future videos will be more informative and entertaining, im learning with you :p
Mountain Mike said:
Thanks for the video! You are correct when you said videos like this will help up waiting pass the time. I had to laugh though. Not only are you out in the park at night with a cell cam and a light metal detecting, here we are watching every tiny signal with laser focus for 20 something minutes. The new detector has turned us all into kids again. Kinda cool.

One of the reasons I ordered one was to see if the EQ could help me pull some good targets out of iron. I am yet to see any videos showing its performance in iron. Maybe a simple nail board test. I would be happy if someone just threw a handful of nails down and put a dime in there somewhere. I know you've got a lot going on right now but maybe when you get a chance.

Ill see if I can give it a try today sometime
Mountain Mike said:
One of the reasons I ordered one was to see if the EQ could help me pull some good targets out of iron. I am yet to see any videos showing its performance in iron. Maybe a simple nail board test. I would be happy if someone just threw a handful of nails down and put a dime in there somewhere. I know you've got a lot going on right now but maybe when you get a chance.