Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few more pulled from the 2cent green.

Mark kus

I went back to the grass strip and hit a 1918 merc and a 1901 Indian worse area I’ve hunted for signals not one signal was a good coin sound
All were very masked with iron in every hole!
Using the equinox 800
Mark

Attachments

• AB9DA98C-8D7D-4B09-BC01-5469FC1315DA.png
    AB9DA98C-8D7D-4B09-BC01-5469FC1315DA.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 109
Thanks Jim and John this spot has been hit very hard being so close to fort Griswold ..
Mark

Curious, are you re-hitting it from the same approach angle or different? I’m finding taking on area from a different angle often produces a few more finds.....

Thanks Yes Jim it’s a hill I was going side to side and up and down multiple directions..

Don't you just love how the Indian heads get that green patina.
Yep after they dry up a bit you can scrape the dirt off and they look great
Mark

Have you tried a smaller coil? That should unmask a few more.
Last week at the beach I hit an iron infested area with a 5 x 9 coil,
Then put on a 4 x 7 coil, and pulled 5 more coins out, 3 were quarters.

Thanks yes I have the 6” I use that also but the signals here are so broken up and the soil is literally iron filled ..
Mark