Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few silver and copper,s best set up i have had yet Sov XS2 Pro

deepdiger60

I got out this morning for a short hunt with my new XS2 Pro you know i like this set up much better then my Sov GT much easier to use IMO with the SEF coil and great HP,s and 180 Meter i hit coins today between 7 and 9 inches in a old ball field i have hit many times before , hunted in disc mode sen,s around 10 o'clock threshold just barely audible , great machine :thumbup: not a lot of trash i found a Barber dime 1897 a Rosy dime 1950 a V nickle 1884 and a wheat penny 1950 . I have a feeling this unit will be my main field hunter , the GT is still my best beach detector . HH Jim

Jim,nice setup,excellent finds.I have always enjoyed using the older Sovereign's setup right.Again Thanks for sharing. Ron

Nice finds, love seeing silver come out of the dirt. The GT, being my first Sovereign, just curious as to why you say the XS2 is easier to run?

Nice silver DD, and a nice setup...

The GT is a bit more sensitive and you will get more chirps in the audio, so it will not run as smooth as the XS or XS2. I notice this right away when I used one of the first GTs and notice iron was fooling me more and had to check it from different angle to know for sure. Some I am sure do not notice this and being I go so real slow and listen close to those small and weak signal is where I have the biggest problem.
The XS and XS2 got many deep coins and run much smoother, but feel the GT is not as smooth running, but it has got me deeper coins I had missed with the older Sovereigns.

Rick

BH i to started with a GT years ago i find the XS2 is a turn on and hunt machine `maybe a slight Sens adjustment depending on soils other then that it,s very stable and easy to use . Jim