Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A few TTF Goodies

shawnIN

went back to the old park again today to play with TTF some more. This time I opened up the screen all the way. The V nickel was the first oldie that I pulled out. The merc was second and it was a tough one. Kept getting the iron grunt and then a good tone, but the good tone kept hitting around 20-22. I had a 46 show a couple times, but then it would go 20-22 again and was shallow. well I dug a deep plug and there was the egde of silver. I rechecked my plug and got the good signal again and found a piece of aluninum and a small nail. That explains all the weird signals. The merc was getting masked. a little bit latter out comes the shield. The ground was not bad for digging. some places a little frost, but managable. Good day even if it was only 28 degrees. Hope to get a couple more days in this week. :detecting:

sheild looks to be in pretty good shape.....keep em comming!

Nice finds Shawn! You done a good job of listening closely where trash levels make coins almost undetectable. Probably more goodies where you dug them too! Congrats and HH.