Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A flash of gold

DocBrown

On 2/9/13 it was a bright and clear but cool Saturday and it will stand out in my memory for a long time.
A friend and I was lucky enough to be able to hunt around a home built in the late 1700

Great finds. Congrats on the gold:clap: Any initials or school name on the ring? Wish I had some 1700 era homes out here in So. Cal. to hunt. Must be more good stuff to be found, get out there and get it.

Thanks , I am trying to find the owner. However if my math is right and they were 17 years old when they bought the ring. They would be 92 years old now. I hope to do more research over the weekend.

HH Doc Brown

Well done..
Congrats on the ring, you had a very good day..
Sonny

I found one of those E pins in the water a long time ago. It was given to factory workers that met production quota's during WW2 If you didn't know. Nice finds for sure, especially the class ring. Good luck in your research. I found the best way to track somebody down is calling the school and getting the librarian on the phone. They seem to be nicer than the administration when your on a quest.