Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A good find that could have been left behind.::surprised:

LS hunter

Made a hunt today at an old spot of mine that I have been hunting for sometime now..My little brother came with me he is just getting started in metal detector. The hunt started out with a deep signal 11 1/4 inches the VDI's were all over so I passed because I got another hit and the VDIs were steady and sure enough a quarter at 6 inches 1963 ..TThe day went on with some pulltabs some clad, four silver dimes between me and my brother..We were heading back to the car to go grab some lunch and I remembered where I got that signal so I went over it again and it was the same with the VDI numbers I told my little brother give me a minute let me dig this one so he walked over so I cut me a plug and started to dig and dig I told him put the pointer in a hole off it went and he pulled out what he thought was a dabloon he started to wipe it off and it was a silver dollar 1921 my third one since I've been metal detecting... I learned a valuable lesson did all deep target's. ..He is hooked as well on MDing... The worst of it so not the first time I pass a target because the VDI's were all over.. when in doubt I'll definitely digg from here on out.

Congrats on a great find there. Sounds like a great hunt with you brother today.

Nice Morgan......I always dig iffy signals
Keep up the good work:detecting:

It was a very good hunt,,My brother is into hunting now..The VX3 really surprised me with the depth...The D2 coil is doing its job well.Im thinking about getting back into water hunting..Just not sure what detector I should go with...For salt water..

Thats a great find! I still have yet to find one. I am hoping I can get some deep targets with the SE in some old parks here.

Congratulations Greg, a good lesson to all. I too dig all deep targets that repeat no matter how crappy they might sound.

Good hunting there LS hunter! Larry (IL) is right - dig those deep targets.

I was wondering, did your brother get rid of the "cursed object" and did it change his luck? Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel