Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A good two weekends worth of finds with the CTX 3030 !!

vmaxguy

The weather up here in the Buffalo area has been great this year and I've been taking advantage for sure...I've been working an area at a local park that has been hit hard by myself with many different machines over many years and the CTX is getting down to another level...The 1943 Walker Half (very nice detail) and 1921 Mercury Dime (key date) were a good 8" or so...Going super slow in high trash with Ferrous/Coin and Deep On is certainly sniffing them out...One more weekend in the 60's, maybe I'll have some more good luck...

Nice finds.

Nice going !! I'm from WNY too just wanted to say hi to a fellow detectorist and Western New Yorker
GL&HH

Good hunts! I don't care what the melt value of a silver dime drops to, I consider it a Good Hunt anytime I take even one home. Add in a key date and a Walker......

Great find! Enjoy the weather while you have it, you know winter is waiting to come in a freeze you out for months!

KinTN said:
Good hunts! I don't care what the melt value of a silver dime drops to, I consider it a Good Hunt anytime I take even one home. Add in a key date and a Walker......

LOL, Back around 2000 when I would come home all smiley and excited with some fresh dug silver dimes, I would get asked "so are they worth a lot". They were only worth about 40 cents in melt, but they were treasure to me!

That 21 is hard to find great job I have a 16d I found with the ctx but not a 21 :thumbup: sube

Tried to send you a message and was not possible

I live in the Buffalo area and both my Husband and I have 3030's and belong in the local MD Club

Please Message Me When you get a Chance

Eva

Jason in Enid....You might want to check your conditions and values before you give those mercury dimes away for melt value...Most of what I've dug have been in VG to F Condition...Minimum $4.00 per dime except for the 1921...which is quite a bit more...

vmaxguy said:
Jason in Enid....You might want to check your conditions and values before you give those mercury dimes away for melt value...Most of what I've dug have been in VG to F Condition...Minimum $4.00 per dime except for the 1921...which is quite a bit more...

I don't sell anything unless it's exceedingly valuable!

Eva...Sorry you couldnt message me...Not sure why...Good to hear from a fellow local detectorist...Gotta love the 3030...Merry Christmas !!

Very nice finds, congrats on the weather, we are having about the same heat wave here in southeastern Ontario not too far from Buffalo!!! Happy hunting