Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Great Day to Hunt

jeffc

Had one of those really good hunts that come along once in a great while. Found a beach that seems to have not been hunted in a while if at all. Five hours yielded four rings...a 10K Opal, a sterling, one stainless, and a junker. Ten dollars in clad to boot. One small pendant with no markings. I have hunted this area for three straight days and have pulled over a hundred coins. Heading back in the morning.

Happy hunting to all. I hope each of you may experience a hunt like this soon...

I agree. If u find a beach given.....staywith it. Congrats.

Dew

Yeah! Clean that place out while you can...any and all signals now that you got a lot of the coins and heavy targets out of the way...theres more gold in there a fellow has to believe..:clapping: Good work!
Mud

Nice to have so many good finds...
You have inspired me...I off to the ocean, temp is 50F, better than the 33 yesterday.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Went back this morning and pulled about 75 coins, two sterling rings, some fishing weights, and one quarter-sized copper coin with some unidentifiable markings. It is about 75 percent encrusted on both sides. Does anyone know if the crust can be safely removed?

Much more beach to cover. Need to go back to work tomorrow so I can rest. HH to all.

The final tally:

Two gold rings
One gold earring
Three silver rings
One stainless band
62 quarters
78 Dimes
33 Nickels
Too many pennies

The coolest is what may be a Spanish Colonial. Need to try and clean it up.

Back to reality tomorrow. Right after another short hunt...HH

What a haul:thumbup: you did real good!!!!

Think I will try and head out in the morning and get a short hunt in prior to work. I see a lot of undiscovered potential...