Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Great Problem to have.

Hi guys! Interesting post on this topic. IB, I finally gave up on my F70 and sold it, but please don't let that discourage you. I just did not have the patience the F70 seems to require, and I still believe it is a very good machine. When I bought the F70, I was also considering the Garrett AT Pro, and have since bought an AT Pro. I guess we could argue one over the other, but they are both excellent machines; it's just that the AT Pro seems to be a better fit for me. I also just purchased a Fisher F2 as a backup and for my wife when she gets out with me. Good hunting! Keep those knees limber. Roger

shallow gold rings usually give a solid id unless there close to other metal but if there a little deeper the id can bounce around, i have found 3 larger gold rings that read in the mid 50s same as a old zinc pennie and have found a few that read in the pulltab range but most i have found are small and rang up in the low 20s so when im hunting i do dig alot of pulltabs and foil, sounds like your doing ok keep trying different tones and settings you will soon find what works best for you hh

Great! and thanks for the info on the rings guys. F70 is pretty good on ID. I guess I will have to start digging the foil and the tabs again. If they are a bit jumpy just walk away, but they are solid dig. But on the bright side, NO MORE BEER Cans!!!