Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Little Discouraged

Nancy-IL

But at least I wasn't skunked like some other person. :devil: As you can see, I found 1 cent and it's a 1976. The Clarion thing is pretty cool. Larry thinks it's a door bell mount. I'll see if I can find out anything about it. Thanks for looking and HH, Nancy

[attachment 342836 2017-03-1913.49.48.jpg]

I happen to find out that the plate is for a Clarion old vacuum tube radio. :bouncy:

Here's a 1931 Clarion Jr Wood Cathedral Vacuum Tube Radio but the name plate is different.

[attachment 342837 1931ClarionJrWoodCathedralVacuumTubeRadio..jpg]

Nancy------Did Larry get skunked?????---I thought I was the only one that happened to!:)----Patsy likes the dogs (so do I).:thumbup:--------Del & Patsy

Del, Larry did get skunked and so he had to go detecting again while I took a nap. :detecting: Thank you for the comments on our fur kids. That boy is growing big and so fast too. Maggie is such a sweet little girl. Hope you and Patsy are doing well? We're hoping to get out this weekend and do some detecting. Take care!

Hi Del and Patsy

Our little Major a year ago and recently :surprised: I told Nancy she was feeding him too much, over 70 lbs and still growing, but what a good dog he has turned out to be. He still thinks he is a lap dog but that is our fault.

[attachment 343376 Major2.jpg][attachment 343379 Major1.jpg][attachment 343383 major3.jpg]

Hey Nancy & Larry-----You two sure are blessed to have such fine dogs.----Thanks for the pictures.---Major is a DOLL--he makes a fine lap dog, huh Larry!:biggrin:----I'll bet Maggie thinks of him as her kid, huh?:lol:-----Nothing will replace The General but this boy has his own special place in your hearts--that's plain to see.:thumbup:-----Again, thanks for those pics--they made our day.-----------Del & Patsy