Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little in, a little out....

Good showing for your time. Sometimes the gold just doesn't pass under the coil :shrug:
That's how it was for me today.

Yeah same here, miles and miles of naught but clad and junk...Good for you at least on the silver one:thumbup:..lets keep pounding away at this brothers.
Mud

Congrats on a 3-ringer, BCD! :cheers: Hope there's some heavy gold in the forecast for today!

3 rings is a good day, even if one is a nitro. Glad somebody is getting out and doing some dirt fishing. I got my gray ghost amphibians yesterday, but haven't got a chance to try them out yet. They are tight on the ears, especially if you have big ears, but they wouldn't be waterproof otherwise. Thanks to Barry at Extreme Detecting for the fast and courteous service. Hope to find enough stuff when I can get out to pay for them. Good luck to all you folks that are able to metal detect and looking forward to seeing your posts and photos of your finds. Have a safe and happy Labor Day.