Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little silver, a tiny gold plated ring and other stuff

iskirkra

Well it is finally raining here in Texas today (yahoo) so I thought I would post a few finds from the last couple of hunts. Nothing spectaular but here it is.

The tiny ring is marked with an arrow and the letter U through it, it is gold plated and made by Uncas Manufacturing Co.

Finally found a WW1 general service button that I could read the back of. It was made by AM Button Co. Newark NJ. 1902-1917

1963 Washington, 1949 Rosie

Dorianne Silver plated spoon, lipstick, old valve stem cover, old key

20, 28 and 1950 wheats

old reflector with amber marbles, first time I have found one in one piece

and my favorite, Red Goose Shoes token around the bottom it says "half the fun of having feet"

Thanks for looking -- Randy

Those are some really interesting finds. Nice work!

Great looking finds Randy. I like the unique key. Those "lined field" buttons are a cool find and sound just like a silver quarter. Thanks for the awesome pictures. I'm glad you're receiving moisture!

NebTrac