Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little silver

Delta Digger

Got out for a bit the other day for some dirt fishing. I've been out of the game for close to three years. Sold all my gear Etrac and my mxt. A few wks ago I bought another etrac and some extras. I went to an old school in my area. Man the ground is like concrete. We need a good soaking rain makes digger easier. It took me about 10 minutes to retrieve this mercury dime. Between the hard ground fire ants and mosquitos. I almost ran out of cuss words lol. It's in pretty good shape considering its been in the ground for awhile. The sunray x5 coil is working real good. Man this place is infested with iron pull tabs and shredded aluminum pieces. Got a chance to try out the new garret pin pointer 2. No more falsing or acting crazy. I'm off Sunday so hope to do some more dirt fishing. H.H.

Wish I could send you just a few inches of the rain that we have had over the weekend. Three day Monsoon has flooded South Carolina.

Love to see silver come out of the hole. Congratulations and welcome back to the hobby.