Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little winter micro jewelry..

bootyhoundpa

Got in the water twice since the new year..scored a few keepers...not shown is the junk and the dead raccoon that floated by me...6” coil in prospect mode 1, 40khz..
2E62D97E-6C08-4E84-B4BC-9EA36EBED99B.jpeg
638E1B2A-1E35-49F2-AC48-D30248CA98EB.jpeg
0AF3F86F-2620-436C-A021-2CBDD1AF3925.jpeg
37534149-933D-4241-B414-B8826FFC7557.jpeg
7F3DD6B9-B6C4-4D3A-B79E-3D59B10603D3.jpeg

Man those are some nice finds. The equinox looks like it sure sniffs out the small stuff. I can’t wait to find me some.

Nice, how many junk earrings to find those. My ratio is terrible like one gold to 50 junkers:unsure: Lots of practice LOL
HH Jeff

Nice, how many junk earrings to find those. My ratio is terrible like one gold to 50 junkers:unsure: Lots of practice LOL
HH Jeff
Ironically the ratio this last hunt was great ,like 1 for every 10 pieces of junk and I didn’t even dig one piece of ferrous or bobby-pins which totally amazed me...didnt get deeper than thigh deep as my hands were freezing... the combination of using the nox over and over at the same places is actually helping me figure out how to set it up better...a little sand movement helps too.. the tiny object below the 925 earring is a shotgun bb...I also find those tiny aluminum paper thin bathing suit sequins,those things scream ..I also dug a few hot rocks..