Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A lot of noise!!!

Did the upgrade to 1.07 and now the noise coming out is crazy. It seems to be in park mode so far. It still hits good signals but it’s very annoying. What am I doing wrong.

What type of noise are you hearing? Steady? Erratic?

Without providing a little more detail it's hard to determine the problem. If you think that something is wrong since you did the update, try doing it again. I think that most are happy with the v1.07 update compared to previous versions. N/M is still working on some issues ,such as the threshold. For the moment, if in Park, you might want to put your Threshold Level at 0. Try and provide us a more detailed description of what you're experiencing. Try frequency shift, or lowering the sensitivity.

Without providing a little more detail it's hard to determine the problem. If you think that something is wrong since you did the update, try doing it again. I think that most are happy with the v1.07 update compared to previous versions. N/M is still working on some issues ,such as the threshold. For the moment, if in Park, you might want to put your Threshold Level at 0. Try and provide us a more detailed description of what you're experiencing. Try frequency shift, or lowering the sensitivity.
Well I turned down the threshold level and it quieted it down quite a bit. I am learning this machine slowly. The threshold level was at 15 and I dropped to 0. I guess I just have to read and reread the Manuel. Thanks for your input

The threshold has issues that will be addressed in the next coming update. For now just leave it at zero as it's not functioning properly. It will still respond well to targets. Sort of like silent search. It shouldn't be too long before the next update.

What type of noise are you hearing? Steady? Erratic?
Very steady almost like Morse code signal Continuously.I could turn down sensitivity all the way down and it still did it. Just it park mode, switch it to field and it quieted down quite a bit. Did a frequency shift and it quieted it down in Park mode.

May have been the Threshold before you reduced it's volume. Glad you got it settled down.
We are all learning this new machine & NM is right there with us. It is a lot of fun for me.