Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A new 1st in 37 years hunting

So nice to hear from you Gregg and thanks for the Kudos. Nancy says HI and she wanted me to tell you that she found a 1935 Merc the day she got your machine. :D

Larry congrats on the Silver Dollar find. Nothing like finding a big ol' silver to get things exciting in a hurry. I have only found one, but boy do I remember that day well. I found it with the MXT Pro. In fact, Nancy has that machine today. I should have kept it :) But I know it went to a really good home Now that Whites have gone kaput, I might just pick up a new All-Pro while they can still be had.

Anyhow, again congrats on the really nice find and tell Nancy hi for me.View attachment 6398View attachment 6397
Hi Gregg,
Just wanted to say how much I still love that MXT Pro. It does need to go in to the shop to get some tweaking done with the computer. At times it wants to pick up everything for some reason then next time it's fine. I've still found some great silvers this year and hope to find many more. Congratulations with that big silver dollar. No wonder this MXT Pro loves that silver!! Very nice find! Take care, Nancy

Nancy, you'll never guess what I found on the doorstep this morning.................

Attachments

• Star of the Show.jpg
    Star of the Show.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 262
Thanks for the Kudos and I'm pretty sure that is a 50 cal.