Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A possible clue into the release date.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/MINELAB-EQUINOX-MTL-DETE/2671944.uts

Here is a different link. One letter different.

No offense to anyone but I have been in Cabela's showroom and was not impressed. They sucked back the prediction and probably have a welt on the back of their hand. It will come when it comes, I guarantee it!
Until then its Bovine Scat and unicorn sightings. IMHO

if they were delivered by Men in Black.
Wonder if we should tip them, or offer milk and cookies?:unsure:

If Will or Tommy Lee deliver my Equinox I'll be asking for their signature... And saying God bless you!

Pt. has a prescription for medical cannabis and can self medicate
-Staff should allow pt. outside near the gazebo to smoke and return safely through locked door
-Pt. has his own supply of of cannabis at bedside, locked in his drawer. Pt. has a key and RN D- side key has a spare.
-Pt may self medicate as needed, any time of day.
-Pt told Dr. could discontinue cannabis at any time due to possible drug interactions.
-Please continue to chart any behaviors

..I'd swear mary jane is your Muse...
...and you are operating under her influence this very moment.
:smoke: