Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A question for the diehard E-Trac users here

Ted S

I am a little curious here. How many of you E-trac users came to the E-Trac from the Explorer SE Pro? What did you gain performance wise if anything? Any other thoughts? Thanks! Ted

Hi Ted,
I started on the Explorer XS in 2003 and then on to the Explorer SE Pro before my E-Trac came along in 2008. The Explorer SE was a really hot machine for high tones and I remember getting some extremely deep silver dimes with it.
When I switched to eTrac I instantly seemed to do better in junky and Iron laden sights. Also I got a lot more nickels when I switched.
I just instantly meshed with the E-trac because of how quiet and stable it ran compared to the SE in parks. It is also a very deep machine.
Dave

Thanks Dave! I forgot that I made this post! I have the SE with a Pro coil on it and an Equinox 600. My wife lost her job so I can't justify a third detector.

I would think that the etrac being released later than the explorer series would have resolved some of the downfalls of the explorer se...so yes...I agree with what floodplaindetector posted.
Also it has the good targets hitting near the right upper part of the screen near the 12 ferrous line....I came from a whites dfx in 2013....what a change I ran into!