Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A question on Etrac set up for Ray Mo and other Silvermasters

kickback

Do you use Andys basic coin program or the stock coin program with a few modifications?If so what changes do you make?It's -4 degrees F. and we had a 3 day blizzard.I have 12 foot snow drifts over my coin test garden.I'm researching places to hunt for spring and summer.Thanks.Bill

I use the stock coin mode a lot with the top right opened up for big silver coins.I also use a open quick mask with just the bottom 4-6 lines disced out for maximum depth at certain sites.

12 Foot Snow drifts. The E-Trac's deep Bill, buuuut that's a stretch. Still I'd try it and see....:detecting::spin:

I've used Andy's coin program since day one. I'm going to open up the 50 slot this winter. I do not have hot rocks where I live. I'm probably going to take the 22-27 FE under the 12-14 Co side and disc. that out as well. Its not that critical but the bottle caps can get me sometimes looking for nickels. Happens a lot when I just look at the Co side along with the depth.

NebTrac

Am I a silvermaster? :unsure: 299 silver in 2009 and 167 in 2010, I might qualify? I use the stock coin program and auto sensitivity. The E-Trac hits hard on silver. It's hard to miss if you get the coil over it.

Auto Sensitivity +3
Threshold 16
Volume Limit 24
Volume Gain 20
Response Normal
Tone ID - Multi Tones
Conductive Sounds
Variability 30
Limits 30
Coins mode
Threshold Pitch 5
Deep On (or Off)
Fast Off
Trash Density High
Ground Difficult
Pinpoint Normal

Nick you are a Silvermaster.Nebtrac at least we'll have moisture in the test garden when this melts.Thanks Ray.I recently found 3 old baseball fields.All that's left are the wooden backstop poles and the wire backstop.All three are now hay fields.The towns have vanished.