Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A question . .

As usual my big mouth starts a great debate .. Apologies guys, we all do this for the same reason . . love this hobby ! Peace

What! Backsliding already McD?:shrug: Dont let these damned old 'Richie Riches' with their verbal gymnastics beat you down!

"Verily I say unto ye, it is far easier for a Bigfoot Coil to fit through a 1/4" headphone jack than for a rich man driving an Escalade, swinging top shelf gear, dressed like Mr. Peanut to enter the Kingdom of Detector Heaven":rofl:

Bummer!, now I will have to off load that monocle, top hat and spats I just ordered from somebody on the accessories forum!...I think I'll keep the French Maids outfit though..might look nice on the Wife while she is out picking up empty cans from the ditches as I ride along behind in the golf cart!...:rofl:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
.....dressed like Mr. Peanut to enter the Kingdom of Detector Heaven

Well well Mr. mudpuppy, you sure got a way with words and a hell of, ugh, i mean a heaven of an imagination to boot! :biggrin:
Just what would this Detector Heaven be like i wonder?
I'll bet that there Detector Heaven has gold coins, silver coins and gold rings only an inch deep and one every square foot? :clapping:
Sign me up! :razz:

mudpuppy said:
What! Backsliding already McD?:shrug: Dont let these damned old 'Richie Riches' with their verbal gymnastics beat you down!

"Verily I say unto ye, it is far easier for a Bigfoot Coil to fit through a 1/4" headphone jack than for a rich man driving an Escalade, swinging top shelf gear, dressed like Mr. Peanut to enter the Kingdom of Detector Heaven":rofl:

Bummer!, now I will have to off load that monocle, top hat and spats I just ordered from somebody on the accessories forum!...I think I'll keep the French Maids outfit though..might look nice on the Wife while she is out picking up empty cans from the ditches as I ride along behind in the golf cart!...:rofl:
Mud

Mud,just spilt my coffee over my keyboard after reading that,that was rather witty i must say :laugh: :laugh: